SEO Service TOS
Extreme SEO Philippines will offer SEO services to its client and the client agrees to pay the particular FEES depending on the package(s) he choose. Extreme SEO Philippines will ask the clients some information and make an SEO game plan based on that information.
We implement a monthly payment plan on each package, when a client pays a whole month worth of service and decided to refund, we will only refund the remaining weeks in which we haven’t done work yet. For example when a client pays a whole month on June 1 and decided to cancel on June 15. We will only refund a 2 weeks’ worth or service since we already did 2 weeks work for the client. All the content based backlinks (articles, web 2.0, slideshows, videos) we created are permanent and won’t be deleted except for the high PR homepage links.
The client agrees that Extreme SEO Philippines never offer any guarantees to search engine ranking since Extreme SEO Philippines do not have any control, association or affiliation with the major search engines. However, Extreme SEO Philippines guarantees a quality and a search engine compliance SEO work that will be implemented in the client’s website or target URL. Extreme SEO Philippines develops and constantly testing our methods so that we can deliver our highest quality service possible to you.
Website Design and Managed Web Hosting TOS
Extreme SEO Philippines will offer domain, web hosting and fully functional website to its client and the client agrees to pay the set up and monthly FEES. The set-up FEE is non-refundable because it will be use to purchase your domain, website design and hosting. The complete website design and hosting package has 1 year (12 months) service binding contract and the client agrees that when he/she signs up he/she is automatically locked in.
The client agrees that the complete website design and hosting package might take up to 3-5 business days maximum and 24-48 hours minimum to be completed and fully functional. The client can move or export their own website after the 1 year service binding contract has been expired. The client can’t move or export their site to external service if his service is still under contract. However, if the client insisted, Extreme SEO Philippines will ask the client to pay the remaining months due before the contract expires. For example, the client signs up on May 1st and decided to move or export its website on November 1st, Extreme SEO Philippines will ask the client to pay for 6 more months of his/her remaining service. So Php 1,500 x 6 mos = Php 9,000 total due to client.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘[ExtremeSEOPhilippines.com]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [ExtremeSEOPhilippines.com]’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic Of The Philippines.